CRSP is performing once more this Spring!
The ProArts Society hosts free noon hour concerts each Wednesday at the beautiful and acoustically amazing Cathedral Church of the Redeemer. We have the pleasure of performing once more selections from our Spring repertoire which features sublime Italian Renaissance sacred music and hugely entertaining Carnevale music:
Wednesday, May 25th 2016, 12:00 – 1:00 PM
Cathedral Church of the Redeemer – 604 1st Street SE (located on 7th Avenue across from Olympic Plaza, right along the LRT line).
This is one of Calgary’s oldest cathedrals and the acoustics are wonderfully suited to choir music. You can eat your lunch and spend a little time in Renaissance Italy!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS!
Did you miss our latest concert on April 17th? Well – we are are going to put on the same show this upcoming Saturday, May7th!
As part of a special fundraiser to help re-build the Bragg Creek Community Centre (which got water damage and needs major repairs), we will perform the same repertoire.
* Saturday, May 7th
* 2:30 PM – pre-concert talk
* 3:00 to 5:00 PM – concert
* The Redwood House, #1 Manyhorses Drive, Redwood Meadows (very close to Bragg Creek off of Highway 22)
* Pay what you can (recommended $15 regular, $10 seniors/students, under 18 free)
* Tickets available at the Bragg Creek Centre – 403 949 4277 ext 2, email@example.com
Come on out to beautiful Bragg Creek/Redwood Meadows, enjoy being close to the mountains, and see our entertaining concert!